Mango Raspberry Smoothies
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup fruit juice (cranberry, orange or any juice blend)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition per serving: 221 calories, 5.3 g protein, 53 g carbohydrate, 7
g fiber, .68 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.