Tropical Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups California strawberries, stemmed
- 1/2 cup fresh, frozen or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) container lowfat pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In container of blender, combine all ingredients except ice cubes; blend
- Gradually add ice cubes with motor running; blend until smooth.
Yield: 2 servings (about 2 cups each serving)
Nutritional Information: 200 calories; 2 g fat; 6 mg cholesterol; 76 mg sodium;
40 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 7 g protein
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
California Strawberry Commission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Smoothie Recipes