- 8 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tea bags
- Juice of 4 lemons*
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
* Or use 8 tablespoons lemon concentrate.
- Boil 6 cups water and sugar for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan combine an additional 2 cups boiling water with tea bags.
Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mix with water-sugar mixture.
- Add the juice of lemons, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Serve hot or iced.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.