- 4 teaspoons loose black Chinese, Persian or Turkish tea leaves
- Sugar cubes, for serving
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Fill a tea kettle with 4 cups (the same size as you are serving in) of fresh,
cold water and bring it to a boil.
- Place tea leaves into another teapot or kettle.
- Pour the boiling water onto the leaves in the other teapot or kettle and
allow to steep, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir just before serving and strain the tea into serving cups.
- Serve with sugar and lemon slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.