Bubble Tea 2
- 1/2 cup chilled, cooked large Chinese tapioca pearls (if substituting regular small tapioca, use 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup very strong chilled black tea (or orange pekoe tea or Chinese litchi tea)
- 1 cup milk, or to taste
- Honey or sugar, to taste
- Place the pearls in a large parfait glass.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously
until the mixture is frothy.
- Pour into the glass, and serve with large-diameter straw.
Yield: 1 (16 ounce) drink
Variations: Prepare the tapioca pearls by adding with sugar to boiling water
and simmer briefly; use a blender; add various flavorings (coffee, almond, etc.);
use sweetened condensed milk; use green tea, etc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.