Chai Tea 2
- 8 ounces skim milk
- 5 or 6 cardamom pods
- 1 Constant Comment tea bag
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Pour skim milk into a small, heavy-bottomed pan. Add cardamom pods, and
gently bring it to a boil. Add teabag and turn off the heat. Let it steep for
about 4 minutes.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a mug.
- Remove the pod and teabag from the pan, and pour the hot tea into the mug.
- Stir and enjoy.
Yield: 1 mug
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.