Cherry Cream Tea
- 1 cup Irish Breakfast Tea
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 shot cherry syrup
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Ice cubes
- Place one tea bag of Stash Irish Breakfast Tea into an 8 ounce cup.
- Pour approximately 2 ounces (1/4 cup) boiling water into cup and steep for
4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and fill cup to top with cold water.
- Mix with cherry juice, cherry syrup, cream and ice.
Makes one 20 ounce serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.