Classic Bubble Tea
The tea should be very strong. A Hong Kong-style tea or Ceylon Black tea is recommended.
If using coffee, espresso is a good choice.
- 1/2 cup chilled, cooked bubble tea pearls
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup very
strong chilled black tea
- 1 cup homogenized milk, or to taste
- Honey or granulated
sugar, to taste
- Place pearls in a large parfait glass.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake rigorously
until mixture is frothy.
- Pour into glass and serve with large-diameter straws.
Yield: 1 (16 ounce) drink