Creamy Spiced Tea
- 3/4 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 1/3 cups water
- In large saucepan, combine tea, orange peel and spices.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Over medium heat, slowly stir in water. Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Makes 2 quarts.
Tip: May be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Source: Eagle Family Foods
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.