Fiesta Tea Spritzer
This iced tea with bubbles will please all your party-goers. Served in margarita
glasses, this cool beverage seems a little more special than regular iced tea. Serve
it at your next get-together.
- 4 cups PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- 2 cups water
- 5 to 6 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Crushed ice cubes
- Lemon and lime slices
- Place sparkling water, water, Nestea and honey in large pitcher. Stir until
- Moisten rims of margarita glasses with lemon juice. Put enough sugar on
small plate to coat rims. Dip rims into sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice. Top with Nestea mixture. Garnish with lemon and lime
Prep: 10 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé® and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.