Fresh Mint Iced Tea
- 3 cups water
- 7 tea bags
- 3 to 6 sprigs of mint
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and drop in the tea bags and mint sprigs. Allow to
steep for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bags and mint sprigs.
- Stir in the sugar and lemonade.
- Chill again or serve over ice cubes.
Yield: about 3 cups; 1 cup per serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.