Honey Strawberry Tea Cooler
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups brewed green tea, cooled
- In a blender or food processor container, combine strawberries and honey;
process until smooth.
- Add orange juice concentrate; process until well blended. Stir into cooled
- Serve over ice.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.