- 7 cups water
- 3 Darjeeling tea bags
- 4 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1 vanilla bean, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons honey
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add tea, ginger, vanilla bean, cinnamon and bay leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes,
adding milk near the end of the simmering time.
- Stir in honey.
- Remove from heat, cover and steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve to remove spices.
- Serve over ice.
Yield: 1 quart
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.