Iced Lemon Grass Tea
- 8 stalks fresh lemon grass
- 1 quart water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, or to taste
- Rinse lemon grass stalks; slice into thirds. Crush stalks with side of cleaver
or mallet; place in saucepan with the water. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce
heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Cool, strain and serve over ice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.