Iced Peppermint Tea
- 4 peppermint flavor tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices
- In a 2-quart heatproof pitcher, pour 2 cups freshly boiled water over tea
bags. Let steep for 6 minutes; remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in honey, lemon juice and 2 cups cold water.
- Add ice cubes and lemon slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.