Lychee Coconut Bubble Tea
Some bubble tea shops use milk powder rather than fresh milk or a combination
of the two to achieve the desired creaminess.
A 230 gram package of dried/raw bubble tea pearls will make about 10 portions.
Other fresh fruits such as papaya and mango make tasty substitutions.
- 1/2 cup chilled, cooked bubble tea pearls
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup canned lychees with syrup or fresh pitted fresh lychees OR other fresh fruits such as mango and papaya
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup homogenized milk or cereal cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Honey or sugar, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place pearls in a large parfait glass.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute or
until mixture is frothy and creamy.
- Pour into glass and serve with extra thick straws.
Makes 1 (16 ounce) drink.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Recipes