- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar (or more for sweeter tea)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 tea bags
- 4 cups cold water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 1 1/2-quart pan or tea kettle, over high heat, bring cold water to
- Pour over tea bags and cinnamon sticks in heat-proof pitcher or container;
stir briefly. Allow to steep for 4 to 5 minutes or until desired strength.
- Strain tea into another container.
- Stir in sugar, lemon juice, and peach nectar; cool.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lemon wedge or fresh
peach wedge, if desired.
Yield: about 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Recipes