Rhubarb Iced Tea
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mint or lavender sprigs - optional
- Place rhubarb, water, honey and the cinnamon stick in a large pot. Bring
to boil. Let simmer for 15 minutes. After 10 minutes, take out the cinnamon
- Remove from heat and let steep for 1 hour.
- Pour through a fine strainer without squeezing. It will become cloudy.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before tasting.
- Add the lemon juice to taste, and the sprigs, if you like.