Tropical Island Tea
This tropical beverage will make you feel like booking a trip to an island paradise.
- 1 (11.5 fluid ounce) can guava nectar
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- 3/4 cup Lemon Flavor NESTEA Sweetened Iced Tea Concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 Kiwifruit or pineapple slices (optional)
- Nectar Cubes: Pour nectar into 1 ice cube tray. Freeze until cubes are
- Tea Mixture: Place water, sparkling water, Nestea and honey in large
pitcher. Stir until combined.
- Serve over nectar cubes. Garnish with kiwifruit or pineapple slices.
Prep Time: 5 min | Freezing Time: 2 hr | Servings: 6
Try substituting pineapple coconut nectar.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and Meals.com