Chicken and Wild Rice Harvest Bowl
This delicious and healthy power packed bowl of roasted sweet potatoes and chicken, kale, apple and wild rice will satisfy your lunch time cravings.
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- PAM® Avocado Oil Cooking Spray Pump
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby kale
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons soft goat cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Healthy Choice® Garden French Dressing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place diced sweet potatoes in a bowl, spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper, toss to coat evenly.
- Evenly coat chicken breast with cooking spray and the rest of the salt and pepper. Place chicken and diced sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F).
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Build the bowl with kale, rice, chicken, sweet potatoes, apple, almonds and goat cheese.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 40 min | Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition Information: 575 calories, 84g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.