Chicken and Wild Rice Harvest Bowl
This delicious and healthy power packed bowl of roasted sweet potatoes and chicken, kale, apple and wild rice will satisfy your lunch time cravings.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 25 min | Yield: 2 servings
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- PAM® Avocado Oil Cooking Spray Pump
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby kale
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons soft goat cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Healthy Choice® Garden French Dressing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place diced sweet potatoes in a bowl, spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper, toss to coat evenly.
- Evenly coat chicken breast with cooking spray and the rest of the salt and pepper. Place chicken and diced sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F).
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Build the bowl with kale, rice, chicken, sweet potatoes, apple, almonds and goat cheese.
Nutrition Information: 575 calories, 84g Carbs