Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
A smoothie bowl recipe artfully decorated with fresh berries, pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced banana
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (3/4 cup = 2 seconds)
- 1/8 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raw pepitas (pumpkin seed kernels)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Set aside a few berries to place on top of finished smoothie. Add
banana, remaining raspberries, strawberries and pomegranate juice to blender
and blend until smooth. Add Reddi-wip and pulse until blended.
- Pour smoothie into bowl. Artfully arrange reserved berries, blueberries
and pumpkin seeds on top. Drizzle with honey and top with additional
Reddi-wip, if desired.
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 10 min
For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free
by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.
Nutrition Information: 285 calories, 46g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bowl and Buddha Bowl Recipes