Teriyaki Vegetable Noodle Bowl
A quick and easy vegetarian meal of crisp vegetables and noodles tossed with
sweet and savory teriyaki sauce.
- 2 (3 ounce) packets dry ramen noodles, without seasoning packet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2/3 cup P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 chopped green onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil, 1
teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon ginger to skillet; cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in broccoli and edamame. Pour in water, cover and cook for 2
minutes, until water has evaporated. Remove vegetables from pan and set
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon
ginger into skillet. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper; cook for 2
minutes, until tender.
- Stir in snow peas, broccoli mixture, teriyaki sauce and cooked
noodles. Toss until well combined and heat until sauce is bubbling,
about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions. Serve.
Servings: 4 | Prep time 20 min
Nutrition Information: 408 calories, 53g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bowl and Buddha Bowl Recipes