Blueberry Muffin Bread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar (optional)
- Milk (optional)
- Add the first 10 ingredients to a 1 1/2 or 2 pound bread machine according to
manufacturer's directions. Select the basic white bread cycle.
- If desired, in a small mixing bowl, stir together powdered sugar and enough milk
(1 to 2 teaspoons) to make a glaze of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cooled
Shared by Sassy in the Recipe Goldmine newsletter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.