Bountiful Blueberry Bread
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 4 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except dried blueberries in bread
machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Do not
use the delay cycle.
- Add dried blueberries at the beep signal or 5 minutes before the last kneading
Makes a 2 pound loaf
Source: New Bread Machine Recipes, General Mills Inc., Minneapolis, MN