Bountiful Blueberry Bread
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 4 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except dried blueberries in bread
machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Do not
use the delay cycle.
- Add dried blueberries at the beep signal or 5 minutes before the last kneading
Yield: 2 pound loaf
Source: New Bread Machine Recipes, General Mills Inc., Minneapolis, MN
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.