Bread Machine Garlic Dinner Rolls
You will be a big hit when you serve these delicious garlic dinner rolls to your
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 warm cup water (105 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
- 1/3 dry cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place ingredients, except egg white and water, in bread machine pan in order
listed above. Set machine on Dough cycle; press Start.
- Grease baking sheet lightly. Remove dough from machine when cycle is finished.
On lightly floured surface, divide into twelve equal pieces; shape into balls.
Place on prepared baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth; allow to rise in warm
place for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine egg white and water in small bowl; lightly brush over top of rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
For Rosemary Garlic Dinner Rolls, add 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary with bread
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.