Carrot Cream Dream Bread
- 1 cup (par-cooked) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's bread machine yeast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Bread: Put ingredients into bread machine in order given. Use white bread cycle; medium color.
When finished remove and cool. Cut entire loaf into 1/2-inch slices. Spread
each slice with filling mixture.
- Filling: Mix well until creamy, spread between each slice. Restack loaf.
- Cut 1 inch slices lengthwise. Spread each slice with the same mixture. Restack
- To serve, cut the loaf into 1-inch slices from the long side of bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.