This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Carrot Cream Dream Bread
- 1 cup (par-cooked) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's bread machine yeast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Bread: Put ingredients into bread machine in order given. Use white bread cycle; medium color.
When finished remove and cool. Cut entire loaf into 1/2-inch slices. Spread
each slice with filling mixture.
- Filling: Mix well until creamy, spread between each slice. Restack loaf.
- Cut 1 inch slices lengthwise. Spread each slice with the same mixture. Restack
- To serve, cut the loaf into 1-inch slices from the long side of bread.