- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups shredded
sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer,
adding cheese with flour.
- Recommended cycle: basic/white bread cycle; light crust color setting. Do
not use delayed-bake feature.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack before serving.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 1/12/2002 7:57 pm.