Cherry Almond Bread
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can sour cherries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons RapidRise yeast
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- Place all ingredients, except almonds, in the bread machine according to
the manufacturer's directions.
- Select sweet bread setting; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the almonds at the signal, or about
5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
Calories 213 Protein 6g Total Fat 5g Sodium 178mg Cholesterol 5mg Carbohydrates
37g Fiber 2g
Yield: 15 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.