- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chiles
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package yeast
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add all ingredients, except cheese, to the bread maker pan in the order
listed (or as directed in your bread maker instructions).
- Set bread maker to the regular setting and start. Add cheese when the beeper
sounds to add additional ingredients.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.