This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cinco de Mayo Bread
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup creamed corn
- 3 tablespoons canned, diced green chiles or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, diced jalapeno peppers
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature and pour into bread machine pan
in order listed.
- Select "white bread" and push Start.
In hot and humid weather, use 1/8 cup less water.