This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups white bread flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade. Place all ingredients, except raisins,
in bread pan in order listed. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
- Select Sweet Bread cycle. Start.
- Add raisins at the beep, about 32 minutes after starting. Bread will be
done baking in the number of hours indicated.
Makes a 2-pound loaf.