Cocoa Almond Bread
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put ingredients in in order listed by your bread machine's manufacturer.
- Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine
directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of
water or flour if needed).
Yields a 1 1/2-pound loaf.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.