- 1 1/4 cups fresh coconut milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or instant skim milk powder
- 3 2/3 cups unbleached white bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place into baking pan in order given.
- Set bread maker to sweet dough or raisin
bread cycle, adding the coconut at the beeper or during the last 5 minutes of the
first knead cycle.
Makes a 2 pound loaf.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.