Cream Cheese Bread
This bread is so very moist and has a great taste. It has a nice texture and
makes great toast.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in your machines fully assembled pan and in the order
specified by your machine's manufacturer.
- Select the Basic or White cycle and press start.
- After the first 10 minutes of kneading, check the dough and make any necessary
Makes 1 (1 1/2 pound) loaf.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.