Dill Pickle Bread
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice (Claussen's is good)
- 2/3 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 1 medium dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons white bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the white bread, medium crust setting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.