Easy Sourdough French Bread
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in the bread pan in the order
listed by manufacturer.
- Select the Basic/White cycle. Use medium or light color crust. Do not use
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Makes a 2 pound loaf.
Source: New Bread Machine Recipes, General Mills Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota