Eggnog Bread 2
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup eggnog (at room temperature)
- Place ingredients in the pan according to your manufacturer's directions.
- Use a light crust setting.
Yields 1 loaf (1 1/2 pounds).
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes