English Muffin Loaf
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package active dry yeast or 1 1/2 teaspoons bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place all in the bread pan in the order recommended by your machine's
- Process on the Basic Wheat cycle, Light crust setting.
Yields a 1 1/2 pound loaf.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes