European Black Bread
- 7/8 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested
by the manufacturer.
- Select Normal setting, and then press Start.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes