This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
This is a spicy raisin bread.
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar (optional)l
- 3 cups plus 3 tablespoons bread flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten flour
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons milk powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mixed grated citrus peel
- Add water, oil, brown sugar, bread flour, gluten flour, milk powder, mixed
spice, and yeast into the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the machine's
- Select Fruit setting or the setting for Basic White Bread. Press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the golden raisins and peel at
the signal, or around 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
Yields a 1 1/2 pound loaf.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.