This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Garden Herb Bread
For regular and large size loaves (larger loaf ingredients are in parentheses).
- 3/4 (1 1/4) cup water
- 1 (2) tablespoon butter
- 2 (3) cups white bread flour
- 1 (2) tablespoon dry milk
- 1 (2) tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 (3) teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 (1) teaspoon thyme
- 1 (1 1/2) teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoons (for both sizes) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by manufacturer.
This recipe can be made with the white, rapid or delay bake cycles.
Cook's tip: Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using fresh
herbs, double the amount.