This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hot, Hot Jalapeno Bread
- 1 (5/16 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 tablespoons or less chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7/8 cup water
- Put all ingredients, in the order given, into the bread pan, select WHITE
bread and push Start.
Makes 1 loaf, 8 slices.
Use fewer jalapenos for a milder bread.
Each slice: 138 calories; less than 1 gm dietary fiber, less than 1 gm soluble
fiber; 23 gr carbohydrates; 5 gm protein; 2 gm fat (16% calories from fat); 0 mg
cholesterol; 314 mg sodium; 44 mg potassium; 59 mg calcium