Italian Cheese Bread
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons quick-rise yeast (or bread machine yeast)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ingredients in pan in above order (except for cheese). Place pan in
- Select loaf size and start.
- Pour cheese into pan at the fruit and nut beep or at about 32 minutes into the cycle.
- Serve warm.
Makes one 2-pound loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes