This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Italian Herb Bread
- 9 to 11 ounces warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups white bread flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan.
- Select the French bread setting and medium-color crust; press start.
Best made in a 1 1/2- or 2-pound bread machine.