- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Select light crust setting.
- Cool for one hour before slicing.
Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes