This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Kahlua Cream Bread
- 1/8 cup Kahlua (if you use more, use proportionately less water)
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients, except for filling, into bread machine in the proper
order for your machine. Use dough cycle.
- At end of dough cycle, remove dough and place on lightly-floured bread board.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out dough into a rectangle, sprinkle with lots of miniature chocolate
chips, and roll up into a loaf.
- Place in greased bread pan, cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Slash loaf with a lame or razor blade. Brush with milk. Bake in preheated
375 degrees F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove loaf onto a cake rack and let cool.