This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/8 to 1 3/8 cups milk
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan, using the least amount of liquid called
for in the recipe.
- Select Light Crust setting and press Start. Observe the dough
as it kneads. If after 5-10 minutes it appears dry or if your machine sounds
as if it's straining, add more liquid 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough
is smooth, soft, and slightly tacky to the touch.
- After the baking cycle ends, cool bread on wire rack for 1 hour before slicing.