This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Loaded Luau Bread
- 3/4 cup water*
- 1 tablespoon dry milk*
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut up
- 2 1/3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup flaked, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
* May use regular milk for water and powdered milk.
- Drain the pineapple well. Pineapple juice may be substituted for up to 2/3 of
the water. Put all ingredients into pan.
- Select light crust, sweet bread.