Mexican Sunset Bread
- 2/3 cup water (70 - 80 degrees F)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 4 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In a bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order listed by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing;
add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).
Yield: 1 loaf (about 2 pounds)
Editor's note: Use of the timer feature is not recommended for this recipe.
Source: Quick Cooking 2000 Annual Recipes