Paprika Onion Bread
- 1 cup water (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in pan in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions. Check dough after 5 minutes
of mixing, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed.
Yields 1 loaf (1 1/2 pounds).